You can make a Difference:
On a daily basis, His House makes a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children in South Florida. But we can only provide these life-changing services through the generosity of caring friends like you.
Consider these ways you can help:
- Make a one-time donation on our secure website.
- Become a Kids’ Keeper – set up a monthly donation from a credit card or bank account.
- With family, friends or co-workers, collect and donate needed items from our wish list.
- Change lives and at the same time, maximize your tax benefits, through gifts of assets such as appreciated stock, vehicles, and real estate.
- Become an Event Sponsor
So Many Ways to Volunteer
- Become a Mentor
- Help organize our pantry
- Celebrate Kids Birthdays
- Help with landscaping
- Coordinate a mission group
- Host an on-campus activity
- Play board games with His Kids
- Host a cooking lesson
- Decorate for Christmas
- Give guitar lessons
- Tutor His Kids
- Help with Afterschool
Adult mentors provide youth with supportive one-on-one relationships. This life-changing program gives individuals in the community an opportunity to be an inspiration and make a positive difference in a child’s life.
The organization recognizes the importance of establishing strong relationships with community partners in order to create opportunities to serve, while meeting the needs of the organization. Corporate partners, Churches and Civic groups can become involved through various projects. These include: Cottage Makeovers, Landscaping, Painting, General Construction and other sorting/organizing projects.