Welcome to His House Children’s Home
His House Children’s Home is a private, faith-based non-profit organization dedicated to restoring joy to the lives of children from newborn to 18 years of age. Since it was established in 1989, His House has been offering safe, caring homes to abandoned,abused and neglected children in South Florida. The organization is a front-line provider of residential services for at-risk children. Its model is unlike many other residential programs. Each home is staffed with nurturing caregivers who make every effort to create a beautiful, cozy home where children feel safe and loved. Over the past 27 years, His House has restored joy to the lives of more than 14,000 children.
In 2008, the agency opened its His House International program, providing residential care and case management to Unaccompanied Children (UC) from Central America and other countries of the world. With the success of the UC program, the agency was selected in 2010 as the United States reception center to receive and care for more than 500 orphaned children from Haiti following its devastating earthquake. His House International has served close to 5,000 children in this program since it was established.
His House is committed to breaking the cycle of abuse, while meeting the emotional, medical, educational and social needs of the child. The organization provides programs and services ranging from residential care and foster placement. At-risk children need a safe, loving place to call home during the turbulent times in their lives. His House is a healing place that gives wounded children not only that home, but renewed hope for a brighter future.
Who We Are
- Compassion We serve children and families, modeling Christ's love and mercy.
- Excellence We serve in excellence following God's will for His ultimate glory.
- Integrity We are faithful stewards of the resources placed in our trust.
- Hope We passionately instill hope in people and encourage the fulfillment of God's unique plan and purpose for their lives.
- Partnership We build partnerships with the community to accomplish our mission.